Interested in being part of a team of a world leader in professional beauty products, recognized for its unique expertise and unsurpasssed education? Then click here for more information.
Êtes-Vous Intéressé(e) à devenir un(e) artiste Redken ou un(e) éducateur (trice) ? Pour de plus amples informations s’il vous plaît appuyer ici.
Redken French Educator
VOUS N’ÊTES PAS COMME LES AUTRES…
et évidemment, vous voulez travailler pour une entreprise qui ne ressemble à aucune autre!
Redken 5th Avenue NYC, un leader mondial dans les produits de beauté professionnels, reconnu pour son expertise unique et de l'éducation inégalée.
ALORS IMAGINEZ ...
que vous pouvez exprimer votre créativité, votre esprit d'entreprise et partager notre passion pour la beauté et l'innovation ainsi que la conquête de nouveaux marchés.
MAINTENANT IMAGINEZ ÊTRE ... UN ÉDUCATEUR REDKEN!
Comme le candidat idéal en éducation, vous devez être un coiffeur sous licence avec au moins 3 ans d'expérience avec coloration dans l'industrie ou en salon. Vous avez de solides compétences organisationnelles, d’excellentes compétences de présentation et de communication autant en français qu’en anglais et un permis de conduire valide.
Nous recherchons un Éducateur aux ventes Redken dans les régions suivantes:
Nouveau-Brunswick, Île-du-Prince-Édouard, Sydney
Postulez dès aujourd'hui en envoyant votre curriculum vitae à Karen Doherty à email@example.com.
Visitez-nous sur WWW.REDKEN.CA ou sur notre page Facebook en recherchant Redken Canada.
* Seuls les candidats considérés seront contactés pour la position.
Redken Education Team
ARE YOU INTERESTED IN BECOMING A REDKEN ARTIST OR REDKEN EDUCATOR?
Have access to the best educational resources and continually challenge yourself to be a better stylist while motivating others to do the same.
Redken Artists and Redken Educators deliver inspirational
training that strengthen the skills, knowledge and attitude of the professional hairdressing industry, and to ultimately earn better, learn better, and live better.
Redken Artists and Educators deliver in-salon classes, workshops, seminars and main-stage shows, and provide an artistic and technical approach to hair color, hair design, styling, texture and business training.
For more information please contact the Karen Doherty, the Regional Education Manager in your area at firstname.lastname@example.org
You are excited about the beauty business, and have a passion to share with other professionals. You only work with the best…
You belong with L’Oreal Professionnel We currently have openings with our local L’Oreal Ambassador Team. This group delivers cutting edge education to students and stylists within our market. Interested? Need more info?
Please contact: Georgia Reynolds: GReynolds@ca.loreal.com
Vous etes exciter et motiver par ce metier, et vous avez une passion a partager avec d’autres professionels. Vous travaillez seulement avec les meilleurs produits…
Votre place est avec L’Oreal Professionnel. Nous sommes a la recherche de nouveaux ambassadeur pour ce joindre a notre equipe. Cette equipe sont former pour donner divers formation et faire partie de nos evenements. Interresser? Besoin info?
SVP contacter: Georgia Reynolds: GReynolds@ca.loreal.com
Be Part of a Winning Team
Are you looking to:
- Expand your horizons?
- Advance your career?
- Work part-time on stage and classes with Matrix?
- Share knowledge and skills with other salon professionals?
If so, you may be who we are looking for
SEEKING CREATIVE ARTISTIC COLORIST!
A fantastic opportunity has opened within the MATRIX Artist Group in the Maritimes area to provide inspirational education support to our Customers.
THE SUCCESSFUL APPLICANT WILL POSSESS:
- A cosmetology license.
- Minimum of 3 years of in-salon experience.
- Current working knowledge of the Matrix brands including color.
- A strong foundation in color.
- The desire to share their knowledge and experience with peers.
- The willingness to travel and attend seminars.
- Excellent organizational and motivational skills.
Please, forward your resume with a motivation letter to:
Caroline Verreault, Matrix Regional Education Manager (Atlantic Canada)
By email: email@example.com
EDUCATION AMBASSADOR (Independent Contractor)
Dear Nail Professional,
Thank you for your interest in joining the CND Education Ambassador Team. We’re honored and excited by your interest.
Our Education program is known for its excellence and we are proud of its prestigious heritage. We are always looking for
Nail Professionals who have a passion for knowledge and a love for inspiring others.
We look for candidates who are:
• PASSIONATE • PROFESSIONAL • POLISHED • PRINCIPLED • BOLD
If this is you, read on.
To qualify as a CND Education Ambassador candidate, you must:
1. Be a licensed Nail Professional (must be certified or licensed according to your local requirements)
2. Have a minimum of one CND Master Certificate (Liquid & Powder Enhancements, UV Gel Enhancements, or CND Spa)
3. Complete a CND application
4. Submit a current manicurist license and résumé
5. Be interviewed by a qualified CND Education Department representative
6. Be mentored for at least 6 months by a CND Education Ambassador
Upon successfully completing these check points, and considering the need for an Ambassador in your area, you will be invited to attend our renowned Boot Camp Training Program. With a satisfactory performance result in this program, you will receive your CND Education Ambassador Certificate, followed by 90 days’ apprentice work with an experienced EA out in the field. You will then receive your specific schedule and will be empowered to go to work teaching, inspiring other Nail Professionals and representing CND! As an independent contractor, you will have the freedom to maintain your own salon business while teaching other professionals your passion and skills. Although not an employee, your dedication earns you association with the most advanced education opportunities available to Nail Professionals.
Thank you again for your interest. We look forward to meeting you soon!
1. Fill out aplication
2. Submit to : CND education department , attn : EDUCATION ADMINISTRATOR
760.599.4008 (FAX) or firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Include résumé & copy of manicurist license
Part-time Educator require for Halifax and Moncton area
Inverness 2000 is the safest, most advanced, sterile piercing system available today. Our company is dedicated to becoming the industry standard for piercing. We will achieve this goal by providing the highest level of training and offering products that are safer and more technologically advanced, than what is currently offered.
Are you interested in providing the highest level of training with the safest piercing system available? We want you on our team.
We are looking for applicants with:
* No previous experience required. Inverness will provide full training.
* Must be available Sundays and Mondays
* Classes generally run for 3 to 4 hours
* Educator will be paid $125.00 per class
* Some travel required (expenses covered by Inverness)
* Moncton applicants: bilingual an asset but not required
Please forward resumes to:
Artistic Nail Design Educator
Maritime Beauty is looking for a skilled Nail Technician to educate clients on Artistic Nail Design.
Applicants must be creative, enthusiastic and have a passion for perfection! With nail art on high demand, our educator must be available to meet the needs of a fast pace industry.
This postion is based out of New Brunswick or Prince Edward Island and applicant must be willing to travel out of the city- vehicle required.
Please contact Angela at Maritime Beauty if you have any questions or concerns 429-8510 ext 225
Email resume and portfolio to email@example.com
Babe Hair Extension Educator
Job Position Available based out of New Brunswick, Maritime Beauty is looking for a Hair Stylist that is currently trained in Babe Hair Extensions to educator others on this booming service!
Applicant must be able to effectively educate stylists on tape and bond Babe exstensions, demonstrate proper installation and removal, and be able to promote Babe products to the students.
Please contact Cathy at Maritime Beauty by email firstname.lastname@example.org, or call (902) 429-8510 ext 225.
Sexy Hair, the industry's fastest growing professional brand, is looking for stylists with a passion for education to join out team!
Members of the Sexy Hair team are offered opportunities for education and training that you can't pay for anywhere else, for stylists of all skill levels. Get a sneak peek of all Sexy Hair product launches, and the ability to share your knowledge and enthusiasm with other stylists across the country.
Take your career to the next level and help others grow on the way!
Sexy Hair Education team members must fulfill and maintain the following prerequisites:
- Must have a valid cosmetology license and driver's license
- Must be working actively behind the chair
- Must complete the Sexy Hair Education Screening process and 3 Day New Hire Training
- Attend bi-annual update trainings
- Flexible schedule
- Must have computer or tablet and valid email address
- Use and retail Sexy Hair products
For more information, please contact Matthew.Calabro@sexyhair.com
ALTERNA HAIRCARE EDUCATOR
Purpose: to promote and educate on ALTERNA Professional Haircare products.
- Must work in a salon that carries the full range of ALTERNA Haircare
- Must have an exceptional knowledge of haircare products such as shampoos, treatments, finishing and styling products.
- Must have excellent follow-up and follow through skills.
- Must have excellent human relation skills and is able to effectively present and exchange information with groups of various sizes.
- Must be able to travel to be involved in industry-related events.
- Willing to maintain and present a fashionable, professional image that is reflective of the luxury brand
- Sought out by peers to offer creative guidance.
- Seeks feedback and quickly assimilates feedback into everyday practices
- Must have a computer to use for training and communication purposes
- Must be able to provide own transportation to all event locations.
- Attends any and all required updates and “Train the Trainer” activities
- Maintains the proper equipment as required by the position
- Maintain image and professionalism that is reflective of the luxury brand
- Must be able to communicate daily via email and meet any required deadlines.
- Must be able to attend required conference calls.
- Reside in Halifax, NS
- Reside in Moncton, NB
Please email resume to email@example.com